Members Websites & Blogs
Please send any links that strike your fancy to: New JRA Links
We have a Twitter page here.
- Alan MacBride resumes his saga of building Albatross.
- Annie Hill has her own blog here, and here's one from the days when Annie Hill & Trevor Robertson cruised their 35' steel gaff cutter Iron Bark.
- Bernard Fercot is building a Tiki 46 with twin wingsails. It's in French, but mostly photos, so the linguistically challenged should be able to get something from it.
- Bob & Cathy Groves built and cruise Easy Go, a junk-rigged Dory Schooner (sistership to Badger, yuloh powered)
- Brian & Maddy Kerslake sail Paradox, a Freedom 39 Pilothouse Schooner converted to junk
- Chris Vossel-Newman is converting Bobtail, a 1980's 22' Colvic Watson, to a junkrig.
- Clive Hammon writes his blog, Nuthin Wong, and offers his book "No Fixed Address" for sale.
- Dan Johnson's Badger Hestur has launched, and a terrific implementation of this famous design it is. Read all about her and and their first and subsequent adventures.
- Gary Pick's Hartley Spindrif 24 Redwing blog - building and rigging her. Goes right back to 2008. Gary has a pretty long thread on our site too.
- Georg Warnecke has a nice site about his Kingfisher 20+ junk Mimpi. It's in German and English.
- Leo Foltz describes Chinese Lug Sails and building Twilight, an AS29 Sharpie.
- Mike Perrin & Pat Whittaker write The Adventures of El Lobo
- Paul Sanders blogs about cruising his Benford Dory Vino Tinto
- Roger Taylor has made some impressive voyages in the junk-rigged Corribee, Mingming, and was awarded the 2010 Jester Medal by the OCC.
- Shirley Carter is cruising on Speedwell of Hong Kong, mostly single handed.
- David and Lynda Chidell have published Cutting the Dragon's Tail in a Kindle edition, and Lynda has set up a website to give readers access to photos that couldn't be included in the book.